About Anscavating (continued from homepage)
Anscavating has grown to be much more than just another genealogy blog. It is our everyday experiences that are shaped by the past. The special moments that are embedded in our minds that last a lifetime. From memories around grandmas kitchen table to recipes passed on from generation to generation to creative ways to manage your home and your life.
The future is full of surprises and one can never be adequately prepared for what it holds. However, the best way to plan for it is by drawing on past experiences, as this will give you the best chance of succeeding. By looking at life through the lens of our past, we are better suited to understand how the past affects who we are today, not only as individuals but also as a community.
Anscavating encourages you to be true to yourself, tapping into your past to become the best version of yourself.
Navagating Your Way Around Anscavating
- The Toolbox: Contains information about all 50 states and their sources. What type of sources where available when, and where they were located
- The Library: Contains free books for you to download in PDF form that are no longer under Copywrite laws.
- Genealogy: Yep, you guessed it! Here is where you will find tips, tricks and techniques for all things genealogy related.
- Heart Strings: Holds anything from memories at grandmas house to tips and tricks for life & living that our ancestors knew and used.
- Surnames: Ancestors from my own tree. Sharing my research with you, as well as their stories.