What Cookies We Use
By continuing to use this website, you agree to receive our cookies. These cookies will not be used maliciously and may be removed at any time. By closing the Consent Bar we need to set a cookie that lets us know you’ve closed it. If any of our policies get updated, you’ll need to re-consent to these policies, which means the Consent Bar at the bottom of this website may come back intermittently.
Here are some helpful links to read more about what cookies are and how they are used:
If these links no longer work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post,
share,or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or
other proprietary rightof any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.anscavating.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Anscavating.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
- Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Anscavating.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Anscavating.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.anscavating.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Anscavating.com from our offices located in the state of Illinois, United States. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of the state of Il, United States, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of the state of Il, United States, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in the state of Il, United States. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Anscavating.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT
Please read this document carefully. If you do not understand it or do not agree to be bound by this Privacy Notice, you must immediately cease using or accessing this website.
Our practices strive to implement the following principles:
- Accountability: We are responsible for the protection of the personal data you entrust to us.
- Transparency: We inform users about the collection and processing of their personal data and use it fairly.
- Legitimate Use: We collect and use personal data for specific legitimate purposes.
- Choice: We offer users choices regarding the use of their personal data, and honor their preferences for contacting them.
- Security & Retention: We use technical, physical, and organizational safeguards to provide an appropriate level of security for the personal data in our control. We retain it as needed for its intended purposes.
- Third Parties: We carefully choose vendors, service providers, and other third parties who act as Data Processors (defined below) or who assist us in providing services (more information provided below). Each third party is solely responsible for having their own compliant privacy policies and terms of service.
In connection with the promotion of our products and services, Anscavating.com uses and operates the Anscavating.com website, provides content, uses social media pages, and other means of interacting with individuals about our products and services, such as emails, newsletters, phone calls, and marketing events. All such methods of promotion and sale of our products and services are designated as the “Platform.”
- “Visitor” means an individual who visits the Platform, and who may be seeking information about the Services.
- “Lead” means a visitor who has expressed interest in our products or services, for example by filling out a form online to request information, or interacts with us in any manner about our Service, for example in emails, phone calls or through
- “Reviewer” means a visitor who has submitted an online review for the purpose of providing feedback to Anscavating.com on products and services provided.
- “Customer” means an individual or business who has purchased products or services from Anscavating.com.
- “User” or “you” or “your” means a visitor, lead or a customer.
- “Data Subject” means a visitor, lead, reviewer, or customer.
- “Data Controller” is an organization that collects and controls data from visitors, leads, reviewers and customers.
- “Data Processor” is an organization that processes and stores data on behalf of the data controller.
Anscavating.com identifies as a Data Controller and also works with
What information do we collect?
When accessing the website at www.anscavating.com, Anscavating.com will learn certain information about you during your visit. We collect a variety of information as needed to operate our business, to provide products and services to you, and for the legitimate interest of our business, including for marketing purposes, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
The legal basis for using your personal information includes:
- Explicit, informed consent via our various online forms
- Contractual relationship to fulfill your service contract
- Legitimate interest
An IP address is a number used by your computer every time you connect to the internet. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of general demographic data known as “traffic data”.
When filling out a form or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- Email Address
- Mailing Address
- Phone Number
- or other relevant and applicable information.
What do we use your information for?
We use your data in a variety of ways, including:
- To personalize your experience on our platform; your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To process transactions and communicate about your orders; No payment information, such as credit card numbers, is stored on our website or servers
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To improve our website; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features; subscribing to marketing material is voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this personal data.
- To send periodic emails; We may send occasional company news, product or service updates, special offers and promotions, marketing emails, and related product or service information, etc.
How long do we keep your data?
We retain different types of personally identifiable information for various periods of time, depending on the purposes for processing the information, our legitimate business purposes, as well as in accordance with legal requirements under the applicable law.
For example, we will need to keep the information about the payment transactions that you made for several years due to
We will also maintain your contact details to help us stay in contact with you.
You Have Choices Regarding Your Data
If you no longer wish to receive future periodic emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you receive a marketing email from us, sent from an email marketing platform, it should have a clear unsubscribe link in the email. You may also contact our office using the information below to be taken off our mailing list.
With respect to keeping your account information current, you may update, correct, or delete information that you provided to us by contacting us at any time using the contact information provided on this page.
Right to Request Data
You have a right to know what online data we have collected about you. If you would like to request this data, please contact Anscavating.com and we will respond within 30 days. We will use a verification process to validate your request based on your email address.
Right to Erase Your Data
You have the right to request that we erase any data that we have collected about you from our Platform. If you would like to request
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Any payment information is submitted and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Despite its use of encryption, Anscavating.com cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We generally do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. One exception is for trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Platform or conducting our business (Data Processors
If Anscavating.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
A list of third parties that have access to your data is available upon request. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
International Transfer of Data
Anscavating.com is a U.S. company and stores your information in the U.S. Anscavating.com may disclose or transfer your personal information to countries other than the country in which you live, for purposes described above. Whenever Anscavating.com transfers personal information originating from the EEA to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law, it will do so on the basis of the EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We
If there are any questions regarding these policies you may contact us using the information below.